When it comes to your Kansas City home, you want the best siding option possible. Different siding materials can affect your home’s curb appeal, long-term durability, and even its insulation in the summer and winter.
Overall, James Hardie fiber cement siding is the best siding option for most Kansas City houses. But why? Today, let’s break down the benefits of James Hardie fiber cement siding and how to ensure that your siding is installed by professionals.
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding – The Best Siding Option Overall
James Hardie fiber cement siding is a unique siding material designed to mimic the feel and texture of regular wood. However, this siding is actually comprised of cellulose wood fibers, water, and sand. The resulting material is durable, resistant to water and pest damage, and versatile; it can be painted in a lot of different colors or styles depending on your preferences.
Overall, James Hardie fiber cement siding is one of the most popular choices in America. But it’s an especially good siding material for Kansas City houses due to its many advantages. However, fiber cement siding has to be installed by experts who know what they’re doing; otherwise, your fiber cement siding may not work as well as you expect.
Best Siding Option for Kansas City Homes: Advantages of Using Hardie Siding
There are lots of benefits to using James Hardie siding, including:
- Extra durability. Thanks to its fiber cement material composition, James Hardie fiber cement siding can withstand practically all weather conditions or storm damage. Plus, this fiber cement siding is appropriate for any climate. It’ll serve your Kansas City home well whether it’s spring, summer, fall, or winter
- On top of that, James Hardie fiber cement siding is fire resistant, pest resistant, and waterproof. As a result, it’s much less likely to warp or suffer water damage over time
- Because it is so durable, James Hardie fiber cement siding lasts for years on end. Even better, licensed contractors like Fairway Exteriors offer James Hardie products with 30 to 50-year warranties. When you install fiber cement siding, you really get your money’s worth!
- James Hardie fiber cement siding is also eco-friendly. Each James Hardie product is made with sustainable practices and natural materials
- Lastly, James Hardie fiber cement siding can be painted in a lot of different quality colors. You can fully tailor your home’s aesthetic and style to your preferences, plus not have to worry about the color of the paint wearing off too quickly
Even with all these advantages, James Hardie siding isn’t excessively expensive. It’s also much cheaper than ornate hardwood siding in many locations.
How to Get James Hardie Siding Installed Properly
While every Kansas City homeowner should consider James Hardie siding, you need to contract professionals to perform the installation. As number one rated James Hardie contractors in Kansas City and designated Elite Preferred contractors for this siding material, Fairway Exteriors is the best choice if you want to install new James Hardie siding for your house.
The right siding contractors can provide you with accurate estimates, make sure you select the right style and color for your needs, and get the installation job done on time and within your budget.
Best Siding Option for Kansas City Homes: Contact Fairway Exteriors Today
Why wait? When you contact Fairway Exteriors, we’ll send out a specialist to look at your home, come up with a game plan, and if you a free estimate. Once complete, we’ll get to work on your exterior remodeling project. You can ask us questions at any time.
When you want the best siding option for Kansas City homes, you want James Hardie siding from Fairway Exteriors, so contact us today!